Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Happy Birthday Dad!! You're now a half century old, another half to go! Just thought I'd let you know I didn't forget about you, and I hope you have an awesome day. I don't have much to talk about today, but I mainly wanted to make this post for my Dad. I started calligraphy yesterday, and there was a beautiful sunset, but that was about it. Calligraphy was pretty fun, but it's hard, especially to use the brush correctly. The sun was a giant orange globe of fire, and it was pretty cool looking. In fact, one of the kanji on those sheets means sun.



Well, after watching the sun set, I played some music on my iPod and I sprinted up the mountain to my house. I was exhausted by the time I got home, carrying a 35 pound backpack doesn't make it easier, but it sure provides a good workout. I got bored later on at night, ooooo.....spooky!


No comments: