Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A quick update...

Ok, I only got thirty minutes of power left on my laptop, so I'll make this quick. I went to Fukuoka today and found out the HP center there was nothing but an office building, no parts or anything. However, I was able to talk to two Japanese in a mix of broken English and Japanese, and they directed my problem to the service center, I got a call from the service center later on and talked to someone in pure English, which was nice. They said they'd be able to send me a new adaptor and should probably be receiving it by next week sometime. Fukuoka was once again, a great time especially since I got the whole laptop thing handled in under an hour after arriving there. Anyways, more explanations and pictures later, gotta put my laptop back in Hibernation Mode(I know, Hibernation Mode... That's how much is stinks to not have a power adaptor at your disposal)

No comments: