Monday, May 12, 2008

Computer Issues....

I'm having issues with my AC adaptor for my laptop. After spending an hour and a half talking to an HP technician in the library on their support chat, we finally got around to the point where he told me where I could go to get service in Japan. Talk about a headache, the guy just didn't understand I had already made sure it was the adaptor that wasn't working. Unfortunately the nearest service center in Japan to me is Fukuoka, got a map printed out and the good news is, I know where this is. Anyways, until I get this issue resolved, I probably won't be able to make any blog posts with pictures, the only way I'm doing this post now is I'm using a school computer. I might see if anyone wants to go with me this weekend to Fukuoka, I don't really feel like spending the money on the bus tickets, but I can't do much over here in regards to updates without my laptop. Can't even talk on AIM or MSN which really stinks. Anyways, I hope all you mothers out there enjoyed Mother's Day. I'm sure after you told your kids that Chris was gonna kick their butts if they didn't treat you like a queen, they obeyed and treated you like a queen. Well, I'm gonna go wait for Trevor to get out of his class and see if I can borrow his AC adaptor, if his doesn't work then i know somethings wrong with the laptop itself, and I'd rather confirm that it is not the issue.

No comments: