Sunday, May 18, 2008

Eating like a King!

So, this weekend was well worth not going out anywhere with friends. On Friday, I was invited to go hang out at a club in downtown Nagasaki with some friends. However, knowing what day of the week and how long it's been since my host father came home, I knew he'd probably be home that night and that he'd bring tons of sashimi. So I went home, and sure enough, he brought tons of Sashimi for me to consume. On Saturday, we visited Kiyoko's mother in the hospital with Nozomi. After that we walked down to Nagayo and stopped in an Udon Restaurant, I had a big bowl of Udon for lunch.



After that we went back to the house, grabbed Moko(the family dog) and started walking to a vantage point on top of this mountain. By the time we got to the mountain and partially up it, it had taken to long to get there. So we got picked up by Setsuko, dropped Moco back off at the house. Oh ya... I also found this gorgeous butterfly, took plenty of pictures, shown below.



After we dropped Moko off at the house, we went shopping to replace the motor for Kiyoko's fish tank. I went into a Hard-Off which was right next to the store they went to, and it's basically a huge resell store of computer, music, dvd's, cd's, and a bunch of music equipment. After looking around and resisting the urge to buy anything, I went to the store Kiyoko and the others had gone into and carried Nozomi around. After that, we went to the big restaurant and had Yakiniku, all I could eat, it was buffet style! I ate well over 5 plates of meat, it was sooooo good. Yakiniku is basically Japanese grill, except you get plates of thinly cut meat which you then cook yourself in the center of the table. I didn't get any of my own pictures, but Kiyoko has some, I'll have her send them to me. Well, it's time to eat lunch now,talk to you all later, Aikido tomorrow, yay, time to get flipped!

No comments: