Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Soon....very soon.....

Only 2 more days till I go to Osaka and Kyoto. On top of that, tomorrow after classes are done, Kiyoko and I are going to this kimono convention one could call it. It's being held over a period of two days in Nagayo, but we're just gonna go for one day. It should be a lot of fun, and I probably won't buy anything unless they have the elusive XXL kimono for a reasonable price. Well, enough about tomorrow...
Today was pretty fun, I had an enjoyable walk in the rain this morning as I walked to my bus stop. It was a light and cool rain, so it was enjoyable.



The Hydrangea are in full bloom now, they are Nagasaki's official flower. The school has a very nice hedgeline of them along the front of the school.



If you're getting tired of pictures of flowers, then my apologies, but asides from the rain and flowers I've been seeing around here, there hasn't been much else. Right now I'm in the process of conversing money, more specifically for this trip this weekend. Once I get back from there, I'll know exactly how much money I'll have to spend. And now...more flowers!! Today we had traditional arts today, and we arranged some more flowers. It looked a lot more extravagant this time than last. After class was finished, I took all the flowers home, and then I did the arrangement for my host mother again so that she could display them in her tatami room.



Well, other than that, we'll see what tomorrow brings, probably many pictures of extravagant kimonos from the convention.

おやすみなさい みんなさん。

No comments: