Monday, February 25, 2019

Japan has come to me twice in the last year!

Well, I know it's been a while since I wrote a blog post, but I've decided to write about how Japan has come to me twice in the last year. My Japanese host mother Kiyoko came to my wedding on June 12, 2010, and then 2 weeks ago to my house for the weekend.

As you can guess, both times I was very excited to have Kiyoko here. We should start with the wedding first though, because that's obviously been the most important development in my life. We just celebrated our one year anniversary 8 days ago, and needless to say we are still happily married. Kiyoko came and stayed with my family a few days before the wedding because she landed in Chicago, and as much as I wanted to go down and welcome her, I couldn't because I was still getting things finalized for our wedding.

No comments: